A new plan has been made as per the requirements of China-Saudi Arabia Capacity Cooperation and the actual progress of the Project:
• June 2018: the PX Long-Term Supply Agreement be signed with Saudi Aramco.
• Late June 2018: heavy oil and utilities long-term supply agreements be signed.
• June 2018: approval be obtained from the MEIM and the Final Industrial Investment License be obtained.
• July 2018: the Final Site Allocation Agreement be signed with the RCY.
• August 2018: construction be commenced and a Ground-Breaking Ceremony be held.
• August, 2020: Phase I of the Project be put into operation.